At Alstar the following values are fundamental to building success for all:
Alstar has been providing quality contractor services to the oil and gas industry in Alberta since 1969. We have grown to employ over 500 employees and service Western Canada.
Working With Us
Located in Hinton, Calgary and Fort. St. John with full time shop personnel at all locations, Alstar has capacity to fabricate over 10,500 diameter inches per week of pipe. Pre-fabrication for larger scale projects can be constructed in three locations with over 135,000 sq ft. of heated shop workspace available. The Hinton location features a 32,000 sq. ft shop and warehouse which has capabilities to complete hydro testing, sandblasting and paint. Our 90,000 sq ft. shop in Calgary is located on the high load corridor, giving Alstar the capabilities to handle projects of any size and scope.
The Alstar Advantage
Alstar is quickly becoming a leader in the oil and gas industry for turn-key new construction, facility & mechanical construction, fabrication piping, structural steel, process equipment, vessel fabrication, module fabrication & assembly and sustaining capital projects.
Our Alstar Core Advantages include:
- ECI program offers an integrated solution that improves overall value by highlighting efficiencies throughout design cycles.
- Quality construction that gives our customers peace of mind
- Cost control project management systems in place to give our customers the best value
- A comprehensive competency program to ensure our work force is trained in all necessary levels of safety certifications and competencies
- A Quality Control program registered with the Alberta Boiler Safety Association
- Certificate of Recognition program with the Alberta Construction Safety Association
- Ability to deliver both small and large projects with compressed timelines
- Customer service that is second-to-none